Home  ›  Forums  ›

Canada

all discussions

show all 11 replies

Hey,CINGULARBENTMEOVER!!

doobeast

Aug 8, 2005, 5:50 PM
Hey,where ya been man? I am sending this from my first day in XBM training!!! Can't wait,but I'm still trying to figure out what the catch is...all this good stuff,Sundays off,early Saturday nights,all this stuff that we get to transfer to care....you've been doing this for a while,wanna shre the bad parts with me? Whats the catch man? Whats the most evil thing you've had happen to you in your time with XBM.
cingularbentmeover

Aug 9, 2005, 10:12 AM
well the bad part is......

I dont know I get off at 7:30 at teh lastest
no more billing questions
5-15 minutes between calls(lots of reading time 😁 )

oh wait I know

no overtime. If I had to pick the 1 bad thing about this that would be it. I want overtime damit
BlueHFX

Aug 10, 2005, 6:46 AM
cingularbentmeover said:
well the bad part is......

I dont know I get off at 7:30 at teh lastest
no more billing questions
5-15 minutes between calls(lots of reading time 😁 )

oh wait I know

no overtime. If I had to pick the 1 bad thing about this that would be it. I want overtime damit

Oh oh and how it it is a network issue we get to pass the buck, oh oh they have insurance CEP or the enhanced warranty we pass the buck or they want to upgrade we pass the buck or if it is an accessory we pass the buck.. I am loving this 😎
cingularbentmeover

Aug 10, 2005, 7:53 AM
BlueHFX said:

Oh oh and how it it is a network issue we get to pass the buck, oh oh they have insurance CEP or the enhanced warranty we pass the buck or they want to upgrade we pass the buck or if it is an accessory we pass the buck.. I am loving this 😎

yea I real good at passing the buck 😁
have you gotten a blur wex yet? I laughed when it happened to me. The guy I transfered him to asked if I could handel it and I was like

nope Im CINGULAR wex sorry but here he comes lol
Fenix1003

Aug 10, 2005, 11:58 AM
You guys are scaring cust into making replacements with XBM by telling them they will get charged 150 bucks if any phys damage is found, now we have people willing to pay the 50 dollars, before they would complain about it, thanx guys
BlueHFX

Aug 10, 2005, 1:22 PM
Fenix1003 said:
You guys are scaring cust into making replacements with XBM by telling them they will get charged 150 bucks if any phys damage is found, now we have people willing to pay the 50 dollars, before they would complain about it, thanx guys

It is not scaring it is a terms and conditions and the charge is 75-550 dollars depending on the phone. If it has liquid damage the warranty is not covered and it is the manufacturer that bills this not us.
celldude22

Jun 3, 2006, 4:43 PM
hey, where are you from? I work for cingular in SSG (Secondary Sales)......blah!
BlueHFX

Aug 10, 2005, 1:20 PM
Not yet 😈 Had a add aline was my first call a few data calsl and few network issues which all went to care 😈
ralph_on_me

Aug 10, 2005, 2:21 PM
BlueHFX said:
...or the enhanced warranty we pass the buck...

Is extended warranty handled by a different department than xbm? I'd like to hear the differences on your end since it's a new feature. Which department handles extended warranty if not you? Also, do you know what kind of testing these refurbs go through before they're sent to customers? Is it done by the manufacturer, or by us?
BlueHFX

Aug 10, 2005, 6:57 PM
ralph_on_me said:
BlueHFX said:
...or the enhanced warranty we pass the buck...

Is extended warranty handled by a different department than xbm? I'd like to hear the differences on your end since it's a new feature. Which department handles extended warranty if not you? Also, do you know what kind of testing these refurbs go through before they're sent to customers? Is it done by the manufacturer, or by us?

They still do a warranty process but it goes through lockline. I just know if they complete protect for insurance or enhanced warranty goes to lockline no matter what.

Sorry really do not know how the refurbish phone get tested, as far as I knew it was done by...
(continues)
ralph_on_me

Aug 11, 2005, 11:30 AM
Ah, lockline handling enhanced warranty is something I didn't know.

I have a suspicion it's PALCO that does the testing, but I have no confirmation. Whomever it is, they don't do a good job of it.
BlueHFX

Aug 11, 2005, 1:40 PM
You got that right thier testing sucks.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.