Home  ›  Forums  ›

Canada

all discussions

show all 6 replies

ATTWS North American Package

Mendel

Feb 26, 2004, 3:42 PM
AT&T (in america) has for an extra $9.99 no roaming etc. in canada..

does anyone know if that includes N/W and if that includes long distance to america..
thenation

Feb 26, 2004, 8:00 PM
it should just expand your converage area. uses nw the same etc.
i am not at work now so i dont care to look up the exact details but i think thats how it works.
Mendel

Feb 26, 2004, 11:00 PM
that its what it says in the big print, but in the fine print, its not too clear, plus I was told more than one thing by CS.

and what's with N&W?

DID YOU ACTULLY GET A BILL??? (and not get charged roaming)
RoamDog

Feb 28, 2004, 7:29 PM
the 9.99 package is only for GSM, and yes it just expands your home area to canada, puerto rico, and the virgin islands. so whatever you get in the home area, you get in canada as well.
Mendel

Feb 28, 2004, 8:20 PM
RoamDog said:
the 9.99 package is only for GSM, and yes it just expands your home area to canada, puerto rico, and the virgin islands. so whatever you get in the home area, you get in canada as well.

did you actully get a bill with and not get charged for long distance or N/W

(b/c the fine print is a bit confusing..)
RoamDog

Feb 29, 2004, 2:33 PM
I did not get a bill, but with the feature, your home calling area is canada as well. in your home calling area you are entitled for whatever minutes you have on your plan. this includes N&W minutes and in your home calling area you are NOT charged roaming.
Mendel

Mar 1, 2004, 12:05 AM
how about long distance? (in the fine print on the website, it makes it sound like that's only free for one rate plans)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.