http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=9&fi=2593410

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Canada

Back to message list

Top message:  PrePaid Service in Canada by Dollgrin   Nov 27, 2010, 7:35 PM

Replying to:  Re: PrePaid Service in Canada by JTRaven   Nov 28, 2010, 2:13 PM

Re: PrePaid Service in Canada

by Dollgrin    Nov 28, 2010, 5:07 PM

I'm going to be in and around Toronto, ON for the most part.

I currently have Sprint and used to have a world phone (bb tour) but I've upgraded into the BB Style so I can't use their canada rates anymore while out of the country. I also need to make lots of calls, texts, and use the web while I'm there which wasn't great for me the last time I used it up there. They said I should get fantastic service there, but they also said that when I went to Mexico and the entire time I was there I couldn't use my phone at all, so I'm a bit sceptical about using their service while I'm there.

My sister has Rogers Wireless and I looked at the plans for prepaid which aren't horrible, I just don't want to pay a ton for a phone that i"m only going to use a week while I'm up there, but it's looking like I might have to. I tried looking up other companies like Bell Mobility and Telius. At least wit Telius I know I could get some service here in the states with it when I'm done using it if I had to, since I had one of their subscribers come into my store a while ago to see if I could fix his bb for him.

HELP ME IF YOU CAN!!!!!! lol I'm mostly unsure of who to go with or if they actually have good service. That's the thing I'm worried about the most is that I'll get one and it ends up not working when I get there - it would defeat the purpose of me having a phone! Sad

Report to moderator

Replies

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.