Home  ›  Forums  ›

Canada

all discussions

show all 11 replies

WAKE UP

NiagaraGrrL

Feb 17, 2004, 2:25 AM
Dang all us Canadians need to WAKE UP more in here!!!!!!!!!!!! 🤣 so hop to it hehehe
Convergeeman

Feb 20, 2004, 3:01 PM
well lets just say this the american boards are waaay more interesting with the sale of aws and all 😲
NiagaraGrrL

Feb 20, 2004, 3:20 PM
meh, i still got my job.....all i care about, not like we got anythin to worry about. i just thought us canadians had more life in us then this! hahaha oh well tho....guess i was wrong, back to the good ol americans!
Aleq

Feb 20, 2004, 3:39 PM
Hey, as a Pacific NW resident I feel solidarity with my near neighbors to the north, so I'll come in and plump up your message count for free... ain't I a peach? 😉
Convergeeman

Feb 21, 2004, 7:03 PM
What aboot it EH? what i really like about being canadian is that we got the beer out here. Crest anyone lol. personally i Feel bad for the halifaxians but then i dont cuz their centre is closed and i have to take their calls and cant get my schedule arrrgh 👿 but ne whoo. asta luega
Aleq

Feb 22, 2004, 1:31 PM
Ha! I defy anyone to say that our beer is NOT the very best on the planet! We gots beer out to here, ale by the pail and stout thick as grout! (But better tasting... 🙂 ) We are the brew meisters, and we have the festivals and drunks to prove it... 🤣
NiagaraGrrL

Feb 24, 2004, 6:59 PM
convergeeman....i take i work you at convergees hahahahaah 🙂

me as well......go us!!!!!!
where abouts u located???????
you rock cuz yer canadian!
GO US!!!!!!!!!!
RoamDog

Feb 28, 2004, 6:34 PM
someone is a little too excited to work at convergys, a decent job, but nothing to cheer about.
I'm guessing from your name NiagaraGrrl you're with NST? they're located by the Niagra area.
Convergeeman

Mar 2, 2004, 6:18 PM
aswell nst is in red deer which is my centre im trying to get to nst but my schedule is messedup because of the new nesting system they have for new trainiees
RoamDog

Mar 2, 2004, 6:41 PM
nst in red deer too? ah, i know we're going to set up half of this center for migration to 3g.
Convergeeman

Mar 3, 2004, 6:02 PM
ya actuallyi thought that nst was only red deer after austin was closed
Sleeping

Feb 23, 2004, 3:33 AM
Even if we lose the AT&T Wireless contracts, we still have a job! Maybe we'll get an internet one... ooh *dares to dream about not having to talk to people but just emailing them*

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.