Canada

Back to message list

Top message:  Simulacrum020288 by chocosong87   Nov 2, 2009, 7:41 PM

Replying to:  awww... by chocosong87   Nov 2, 2009, 8:04 PM

Re: awww...

by Simulacrum020288    Nov 2, 2009, 8:10 PM

Razz

ms bubbles,

well.. it starts off at a 'heavy metal' concert and we are introduced to Eddie the Roadie (jack black) and the band makes a few comments to him about how he is too old school etc. the band starts to play some hardcore metal then a dj comes in and it turns it what most 'metal' sounds like today, emotional, silly, etc (the song begins with: 'girlfriend, you really make my heart bend, dont you know that your my best friend) then one of the band members climbs the stage setup and starts to fall and Eddie runs out to catch him (eddie says that the job of a roadie is to help make the important person who they are, then vanish back into the background). he saves the band member, then a piece of the stage falls onto eddie, killing him, and his blood pours into his belt buckle, and the buckles eyes begin to glow...

with me so far?

i still wanna show it to you, cause im not doing it justice, so yeah.

backwards makes wrongs right!

(!retal txes dluohs ew)

Report to moderator

Replies

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.