Home  ›  Forums  ›

Canada

all discussions

show all 29 replies

Simulacrum020288

chocosong87

Nov 2, 2009, 7:41 PM
i think you'd be comfortable in here since you lived here for a while..so anyways I'm gonna vent to you about life and such...blah blah blah. Actually, I'm not too good at venting but as yuo can see I am good at rambling on about nonsense. ahhhh...talk to meeee about anything...

(...please.)
Simulacrum020288

Nov 2, 2009, 7:55 PM
Ms. Bubbles,

yes, i miss my surrogate mother of a country! vent to me, im actually a really good listener, and most of the time i give good advice! I just beat brutal legend, you need to come over sometime soon (tomorrow after the test) to at least see the begining (its only about 10 mins long) its really funny, jack black is amazing. but yeah, im gonna play thru the game again, its probably the best game ive played in years.

but ill tel you what game i miss the most: scrabble w/ you. 🤭
chocosong87

Nov 2, 2009, 8:04 PM
mr. Bobble,

i feel special. except i am no good at scrabble. anyways i don't really have much to vent about since my venting is kinda random, but if i need to vent i will try and let you know so u can be prepared to listen (cuz i am soo deep and emo like that 😉 ) soo...explain brutal legend to me...in FULL detail!!!
Simulacrum020288

Nov 2, 2009, 8:10 PM
😛

ms bubbles,

well.. it starts off at a 'heavy metal' concert and we are introduced to Eddie the Roadie (jack black) and the band makes a few comments to him about how he is too old school etc. the band starts to play some hardcore metal then a dj comes in and it turns it what most 'metal' sounds like today, emotional, silly, etc (the song begins with: 'girlfriend, you really make my heart bend, dont you know that your my best friend) then one of the band members climbs the stage setup and starts to fall and Eddie runs out to catch him (eddie says that the job of a roadie is to help make the important person who they are, then vanish back into the background). he saves the band member, then a piece of the stage falls onto eddie, kill...
(continues)
chocosong87

Nov 2, 2009, 8:13 PM
wow...i am with you so far.

also, way to be subtle. 😉
babyvaz

Nov 5, 2009, 7:10 AM
Is Mr. Bobbles BIG MIKE?...just wondering...
chocosong87

Nov 2, 2009, 8:09 PM
also, everyone at work keeps tugging on my hair and is lie, "omg!! i luv ur dreads, they're soo cool. can u do my hair like that? blah blah blah". And I just look at them like wtf..no, no, no aaaaannnnd...no. it's especially hard to respond since I am talking to customers and mid sentence my head is being jerked down...but whatev. *sigh*
chocosong87

Nov 2, 2009, 8:11 PM
chocosong87 said:
also, everyone at work keeps tugging on my hair and is like, "omg!! i luv ur dreads, they're soo cool. can u do my hair like that? blah blah blah". And I just look at them like wtf..no, no, no aaaaannnnd...no. it's especially hard to respond since I am talking to customers and mid sentence my head is being jerked down...but whatev. *sigh*

fixed
Simulacrum020288

Nov 2, 2009, 8:18 PM
ms. bubbles,

how did you fix that problem? if anyone were distracting me like that during work id be very mad and tell them to **** right off chap.

subtlety is my skill!

annnnnnd... so now eddie wakes up and he is in this different land, a land of heavy metal and demons try to kill him, then he finds an ax (the seporator) and proceeds to kick ass!

woo!
chocosong87

Nov 2, 2009, 8:22 PM
i like
Simulacrum020288

Nov 2, 2009, 8:25 PM
ms. bubbles,

😉

good, make a few minutes time to come check it out tomorrow.

did you want to come over and study tonight?

haha 'study' 😉 😉

ozzy osbourne is in this game!
chocosong87

Nov 2, 2009, 8:31 PM
you are a bad person. if i come over to study and you don't let me study then i will kill you...and then leave. 😁

yay for canada!!!
Simulacrum020288

Nov 2, 2009, 8:37 PM
ms. bubbles,

i will allow you to study, but i might also toss a movie in or play paper mario. or you play tennis with me haha.

i cant show you brutal legend tonight tho, basment restriction as far as games/tv goes haha.

welllll you can always let me know via text if your gonna come over for sure or not when you get off... best to call and see if im awake.. i will be though!

im gonna make you a cup or organic green tea, mmmmmmmmm nature-y goodness.

whats the study for anyways?

write longer messages!

shooo wop doobie doobie doobie

wendsday im going out of town for that funeral.

-mr. bobble
chocosong87

Nov 2, 2009, 8:51 PM
i will let u know via text what is going on. i am studying for my american cinema class...*sigh* ohhh how i wish it was canadian cinema tho 😉 ...naturey goodness is nice...also funerals are sad. I can't write longer messages b/c I am working...and how did u come up with my name? Ms. Bubbles? 😛
Simulacrum020288

Nov 2, 2009, 8:53 PM
ms. bubbles,

ill have to tell you irl how i came up with it!

american cinema, sounds amazing, you know ive always liked film!

only 4 more hours to freedom!
chocosong87

Nov 2, 2009, 9:09 PM
ughh...don't count my hours!!! now it feels like forever....... times infinite 😢

waaaahhhhh...

(and I really wanna know about my name cuz i am curious)
Simulacrum020288

Nov 2, 2009, 9:21 PM
ok, fine. in one of my favorite vid games, called BioShock, there are little girls protected by these men-machine type things and they call them 'mr. b' also 'mr. bubbles. well i just saw a commercial for the sequel and they itroduce a new character that is killing off the Bouncers (cause thats the protectors real name) and they are like the female bouncers called 'big sisters', and in the commercial a little girl says: "I dont think ms. bubbles wants you playing with me mr. b'

ms.bubbles

also, you = bubbly person :-D

haha

mine came from bubble bobble, obviously haha.
chocosong87

Nov 2, 2009, 9:24 PM
niiice...(nods head up and down)
Simulacrum020288

Nov 2, 2009, 9:29 PM
yes, that it is.

this is for you:

@->--

(its a flower!)
GraGG

Nov 2, 2009, 10:00 PM
THIS IS NOT WHAT THE CANADA PLAN IS FOR!!! 😛
chocosong87

Nov 2, 2009, 10:15 PM
ur full of silly things. things like leprachauns and candy mice.
chocosong87

Nov 2, 2009, 10:19 PM
also I love canada
Simulacrum020288

Nov 2, 2009, 10:21 PM
yeh, me too, i have a canadian maple leaf tattooed to my goddamn hand! fug the USA.
Simulacrum020288

Nov 2, 2009, 10:27 PM
plus, ****ing labatt blue is the best ****ing beer in the world, right up there with kokanee and keiths. canadian beer is real beer, even if its macro brew.

the only time i watch baseball is when the bluejays are on, every team from where im at sucks major dick and loses every year at everything

I hope that the maple leafs take back the damn stanley cup this year, **** red wings!
GraGG

Nov 2, 2009, 10:39 PM
THE SHARKS ARE GONNA WIN THE CUP, EVERYONE KNOWS THAT!! 🙄
Simulacrum020288

Nov 2, 2009, 10:40 PM
😲 its been foretold that the cup WILL return to canadian soil!

yarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
GraGG

Nov 2, 2009, 10:41 PM
yea thats right, its pointed right at your head 👀
babyvaz

Nov 5, 2009, 7:11 AM
Is Mr. Bobbles BIG MIKE?...just wondering...

witches warlocks and sprite?
chocosong87

Nov 6, 2009, 8:52 AM
lmao! if Mr. Bobbles was BIG MIKE (witches, walrocks, and sprytes) then I'd shoot myself several times. *puke*
Drunk

Nov 6, 2009, 6:24 PM
how is it not closed or deleted for being in the wrong forum? Is it because it's so damn funny and creative? Shiz I just want to know what when through your head when you wrote this here. Seriously please tell me.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.