Home  ›  Forums  ›

Canada

all discussions

show all 9 replies

What is the best cell phone you ever owned?

Burger Time

Dec 28, 2008, 5:33 PM
From Rogers? 😉

I'd say the Blackberry Bold is the best...

https://www.rogers.com/web/Rogers.portal?_nfpb=true& ... »
filerx

Dec 28, 2008, 5:43 PM
The Samsung Instinct/M800 I'd say is the most multimedia rich handset on the market right now and doesn't have the crippling limitations of the Apple iPhone.
Burger Time

Dec 28, 2008, 5:48 PM
filerx said:
The Samsung Instinct/M800 I'd say is the most multimedia rich handset on the market right now and doesn't have the crippling limitations of the Apple iPhone.

But that's only available with a CDMA carrier. I am a Rogers Wireless customer, I use GSM, the world's number one wireless technology!
VOICE OF REASON

Dec 29, 2008, 10:20 AM
🤣
filerx

Dec 29, 2008, 4:50 PM
Unless you travel extensively abroad, CDMA by far whoops the tar our of GSM i.e. better range in signal propogation, clearer voice quality, faster data rates and larger capacity for handling calls.
Zebrahead

Dec 30, 2008, 12:08 PM
Are you trying to sell us stuff?? Capacitive Touch Screen phones are clearly going to be better in every case. They are brighter, more responsive and have a longer battery life.
The multimedia on the Instinct is a joke as well.
What kind of "crippling limitations" does the Iphone have that the Instinct does not?? are you talking about expandable memory? Because the Iphone includes up to 8g of storage. What does the instinct come included with?? Also where is the App Store that has a program for every situation like the iPhone has??
Clearly the only research that you have done into this is you viewed the Flash Demo that is sponsored by both Sprint and Samsung.
From now on, I wish for you to do a little bit of homework before y...
(continues)
xIsamuTM

Dec 30, 2008, 2:13 PM
best is the Motorola e815.
favorite so far is the lgvx9400
Midnight Toker

May 6, 2009, 10:38 PM
Of all the Canadian wireless carriers, I'd say Bell Canada has not only the best coverage, but the best product selection in both voice and data services. The best phone a friend of mine from Ontario swears by is his Palm Centro.
miasma

May 9, 2009, 2:17 AM
LOL, Aliant.

Rogers is the best. But that's sort of like finishing first at the special olympics.
GraGG

May 10, 2009, 6:53 PM
cell phone, or aboot cell foon?eh?

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.