Home  ›  Forums  ›

Canada

all discussions

show all 9 replies

I get a lot of former Alliant customers

MildManneredClarkGrunion

Nov 4, 2008, 10:41 AM
that can't use their phones in Maine since Bell Canada bought them out. What's up with that? ๐Ÿคจ
Saint.Patrick

Nov 4, 2008, 3:18 PM
Former Alliant Bell customers may have to have a PRL update push done so their handsets register with Bell Canada towers.
MildManneredClarkGrunion

Nov 5, 2008, 9:30 AM
It has to do with Bell not having a roaming agreement with US Cellular, the largest provider in the state of Maine. i knew the answer. I just wanted to put a post at the top you couldn't complain "Wrong Forum" about.
Saint.Patrick

Nov 5, 2008, 11:08 AM
Well thank you for wasting forum space MMCG. It truly wasn't appreciated.
llama

Nov 5, 2008, 3:10 PM
I thought it was informative.
Saint.Patrick

Nov 5, 2008, 3:37 PM
Posting a question for which you already know the answer is redundant as well as a waste of space. MMCG didn't need to post the thread.
ralph_on_me

Nov 5, 2008, 3:46 PM
Posting a question for which you already know the answer is rhetorical. Posting the same question twice is redundant. Watching you put your foot in your mouth is recreational.
Saint.Patrick

Nov 5, 2008, 4:02 PM
At least I keep my shoes clean. ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜Ž
WonderGrunion

Nov 5, 2008, 7:29 PM
I get a lot of questions about it from former Alliant customers. I was hoping someone that actually worked for Bell Canada to chime in and answer instead of someone that didn't know the answer but liked to play forum cop. The simple fact is that this question is important to Canadian telephone customers that I deal with in Maine on a regular basis.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.