Home  ›  Forums  ›

Canada

all discussions

show all 6 replies

looking for a new phone

malamatenios

Jan 28, 2004, 3:08 PM
im a bellmobility customer and looking to get a new phone, dont know what to get any suggestions. I presently have a motorola 270c which is slowly saying goodbye
LordGreyWolf

Jan 29, 2004, 10:12 PM
switch to rogers and get a phone from them, i find the Cust Care and the service better
malamatenios

Jan 30, 2004, 9:51 AM
I work for bell and they pay my line just not the hardware.
as for rogers i worked for them too and i thaught their service was horrible
cellhound

Jan 30, 2004, 1:51 PM
i don't know were your all @ but i live in NS and i will never use rogers.i am in downtown Halifax and go into one the the malls and it sounds like i'm on a motorboat or my call drops.i'm w/ Aliant i can be in the underground parking in any of the malls and still have kick ass signal.
and don't get me started on Telus they claim the best coverage .thats because 98% of their coverage comes from ALIANT.they only have a few towers in downtown Dartmouth ,Halifax ,Bedford and Sackville. my friend built his house outside the city .phone read TELUS but was charged roaming lie a 700$ bill. they reverified after he complained and fould that it was a issue w/his phone and the way the store rep programmed it.bye bye bill hello ap[ology and huge adj...
(continues)
malamatenios

Jan 30, 2004, 4:23 PM
im in montrealand i will never use rogers im with bell cause i work for them and i need a new phone do you have any suggestions?
Death123

Feb 2, 2004, 7:48 PM
😡
LordGreyWolf

Feb 1, 2004, 7:02 PM
hey cellhound how you doing, how's the call centre going, wife and i are looking at that area, is it good centre

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.