Phone Scoop

printed July 29, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=9&fi=1884405

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Canada

Back to message list

Top message:  legalize marijuania YES or NO? by weaselbitmypancake   Aug 7, 2005, 7:13 PM

Replying to:  Re: WRONG by ZombieJ   Oct 9, 2008, 5:13 AM

Re: WRONG

by Thales    Oct 9, 2008, 4:02 PM

Addiction is not going to play a role? If you tell someone; "Marijuana can be addictive, you can become addicted to it!" that isn't going to change anything? O'rly?

Here's a personal example. My biological father was an alcoholic, as a child I was told by my psychologist that I had a predisposition toward becoming an alcoholic, it changed my perspective on alcohol consumption. To this day I don't drink, on the chance that I may become addicted, and I keep any eye on any other habits that may become addictive.

See: http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm =m&ff=9&fi=1880388
I guess this user doesn't have a clue... huh?

And what point are we discussing that is relevant to the social contract?

Finally, has anyone ever told you that it is pretentious to assume I added it for that reason? I'm sure being the self-proclaimed learned individual that you are you would know that it simply means the end, and in certain situations merely means THE END. What relevance does that have to this thread? Are you hoping that by attacking my use of "fin" that it some how lessens the value of my opinion? I would think that those extremely intellectuals that you rubbed elbows with would have taught you the proper way to debate, criticizing your opponent doesn't strengthen your position.

Oh ya', since we can make completely unsubstantiated claims... Back when I was working with Prof. Ronald Mallett we used his time machine to go back and have drinks with JJ Rousseau. Great guy, he was nuts for cider...

-fin
Thales

Report to moderator

Replies

This thread has been closed by a moderator.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.