Replying to: legalize marijuania YES or NO? by weaselbitmypancake
Re: legalize marijuania YES or NO?
**Disclaimer** I am not an expert nor claim to be that these are all opnions and what I see as the logical reasoning behind it.**
So will be like well yeah he must smoke it probally labelling me as a pothead, I myself do smoke a little well enough to work out to i'm not sure of themeasurement imperial wieght alway confuse me but less then $20 a month...which could never justify an addiction. More people I know spend more on beer in one night.
Well into the thick or so to speak. I would like to call the box of thought;
'The precieved social impact(of legalizing marijuana)':
Drug related crime and related prison terms whould overall decrease. This means that the associated cost to the government to maintain those in prisions will be lessened by quite a bit. So less people just trying to make a few bucks and good people will not be arrested and the releases from prison for those crimes were first time and marijuana related only. Families united more 2 parent families creating better adjusted children.
Those who feel it's a gateway drug should e more for legalizing it. The money that could be set aside for only tracking dealers who sell to minors for both cigarettes and marijuana (slimeball drug dealers offer your 7-13 year olds pot, they are the most acceptable to fall into the gateway affect...due to acceptance, peer pressure,depression,self realization,rebellion...etc) could be increased and possibly dramatically thus getting those scumbags off the street. One of the stronger attraction point that lead teens and pre-teens is eliminated, the danger and the rebellion that make most drugs attractive especially to preteen and early teens.
Legalized means government regulated,taxed thus expensive and harder to get ahold of.I think that if you are accepting of people drinking after the "legal age" or driving for that matter you really.Oh and those who smoke/drink are stupid you take someones else life in your hand for no good reason.
"Economical forecast - "
- The income collected from taxes and government grow ops. In the millions i'm sure
- Savings on Cost to run essential services firemen. Less fires from grow op gone bad...no need to hide it and the government can regulate private growth as well for safety regulations
- Polices less paper in tickets less mantime on all pot related court visits, police time,hospital visits
- Trade routes with countries who legalize marijuana, showd the world we only support legal countries and not marijuana grown in violence torn countries.
There is more to say than that but should be a different but is going to be a different thread.
Things to thing about:
- I am for the carbon tax.... in a manner of speaking sorta if the money was used for furthering environment research and development then hell yeah leave it at 140 and to me yeah but we use them money to get off fossil fuel dependance.
~Lets leave the future and or children a legacy of joy, not a promise of death.
-Weasel...me well I think
No replies to this message