See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=9&fi=18677

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Canada

Back to message list

Replying to:  looking for a new phone by malamatenios   Jan 28, 2004, 3:08 PM

Re: looking for a new phone

by cellhound    Jan 30, 2004, 1:51 PM

i don't know were your all @ but i live in NS and i will never use rogers.i am in downtown Halifax and go into one the the malls and it sounds like i'm on a motorboat or my call drops.i'm w/ Aliant i can be in the underground parking in any of the malls and still have kick ass signal.
and don't get me started on Telus they claim the best coverage .thats because 98% of their coverage comes from ALIANT.they only have a few towers in downtown Dartmouth ,Halifax ,Bedford and Sackville. my friend built his house outside the city .phone read TELUS but was charged roaming lie a 700$ bill. they reverified after he complained and fould that it was a issue w/his phone and the way the store rep programmed it.bye bye bill hello ap[ology and huge adjustment..they so suck ass but some great phones. Twisted Evil

Report to moderator

Replies

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.