Home  ›  Forums  ›

Canada

all discussions

show all 7 replies

LG VENUS

mapleleaf88

May 15, 2008, 7:03 PM
Who has it? Do you like it? Is it as buggy as the other LG's at launch?
motodude69

May 16, 2008, 9:28 AM
I have it but don't live in Canada. The phone itself works great. The touch sensitivity cannot be adjusted so it can be a little unresponsive at times but nothing that would render it useless.
cellphoneguy26

May 23, 2008, 6:09 PM
i heart my venus
j-villa

Jun 20, 2008, 12:31 PM
the venus is an awesome phone
cellphoneguy26

Jun 21, 2008, 1:02 PM
OH YEAH
IPunchJerrysKids

Jun 27, 2008, 4:52 PM
I got so tired of replacing those phones. LG needs to get some quality control or they're going to go down hill like Motorola. They all have a software bug in them too that causes them to turn off randomly. It doesn't happen to everyone, but when it does it usually does it constantly.

They make cool phones but if they can't function properly who cares.
cellphoneguy26

Jun 28, 2008, 11:26 AM
Now that you mention it mine has done that once before other than that it hasnt given me problems i was thinking about getting a glyde or a dare but not sure yet
IPunchJerrysKids

Jun 27, 2008, 4:53 PM
I got so tired of replacing those phones. LG needs to get some quality control or they're going to go down hill like Motorola. They all have a software bug in them too that causes them to turn off randomly. It doesn't happen to everyone, but when it does it usually does it constantly.

They make cool phones but if they can't function properly who cares .

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.