Home  ›  Forums  ›

Canada

all discussions

Rogers Blackberry experience

mlivneh

Jan 25, 2005, 9:01 PM
A couple of months ago I got me a new v300 Motorola cell phone. It was a nice little gadget, which provided sufficient, though limited, web browsing functionality, as well as excellent voice quality.

I signed up for the $10, minimal data package and life seemed to be perfect.

But as usual, mysterious are the ways of destiny.

Last week a colleague of mine was heading to Africa. Wishing to make sure he would be able to keep in touch with the office, we sent our admin to the nearest Rogers store.

She returned with a BlackBerry 7290 which the guy seemed to dislike from the very first moment.

That was when it all started.

I don’t know what was it that had gotten into me, but noticing his long face, I did the dumbest thing I’ve...
(continues)
mlivneh

Feb 5, 2005, 10:53 PM
-------------------------------
January 20 2005 : The Riddle
--------------------------------

Today I got the following riddle from Rogers

Dear Meir,

Thank you for taking the time to write to us. We especially appreciate your use of our Online Customer Service.

As our intention is to always improve the level of service we provide, we would like to thank-you for the documentation
of the events that have transpired during your contact with our company. By reviewing your email and the details of your
account we hope that we can identify areas for future improvement.

We understand you are a cost-conscious casual user, however accessing your office emails through your blackberry
device is not considered casual use, but rather ...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.