Phone Scoop

printed December 19, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=9&fi=1563230

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Canada

Back to message list

Top message:  Who's Canadian by micky69ca   Jan 7, 2008, 8:08 PM

Replying to:  Re: Looking for a female Canadian by newfette   Jan 18, 2008, 9:42 AM

Re: Looking for a female Canadian

by ReaperTut    Jan 18, 2008, 1:24 PM

i was half seriuous. i just threw it out there to get a reaction. but our healthcare in california SUCKS! its too pricey for those of us who make good money, or the "free" care doesn't really work, it'll cover most doctor visits, but doesn't cover all MRI's or CT scans.. as im a motorcycle stunt rider, my injuries are severe when i crash. and i have to choose between repairing my bike for the next show, or repairing my body to be able to perform all my tricks at the next show. because of this i actually got slammed in medical bills and had to get a regular "9 - 5" job. i hate it. i even thought about takin a semester abroad (overseas schools) like in europe or italy. heh, cause then i could bring my team over to compete there!! that'd be frickin awesome! so you still shocked? cause i'd be too!

btw, the timestamp says 6:42AM, where you workin to be up that early to post on PS?

Report to moderator

Replies

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.