Home  ›  Forums  ›

Canada

all discussions

show all 9 replies

American carriers coming to Canada?

.Dylan

Jan 9, 2008, 3:57 PM
Has anyone heard any buzz of any of the big US players moving northward this year?
Marcus Fenix

Jan 9, 2008, 4:50 PM
Hell to the No.
micky69ca

Jan 9, 2008, 7:31 PM
They best not, they seriously **** people over mang, they're bad luck anyways
.Dylan

Jan 9, 2008, 7:51 PM
Not really, compare US to Canadian cell rates, we're getting ripped off royally.
micky69ca

Jan 9, 2008, 7:57 PM
no no no, the rates sure they seem pretty bad but im with rogers and i pay about $100/month for mine & my old ladies phone and i am constantly using my phone when I look at account with similar usage as me (through sprint) they pay about $250-300...given if they had it set up right it would be about $140-180 but still the US company seem great then tear there customers open like the fish in prison
Dj Podmaster

Jan 10, 2008, 11:36 AM
I know we all want to pay as little as possible but before price bashing, also consider the investment the companies put into infrastructure to offer their services to only about 36 million people spread out all over the country.

Canada = more towers and less people.
.Dylan

Jan 10, 2008, 2:11 PM
Which company do you work for?
micky69ca

Jan 10, 2008, 10:35 PM
Sprint
Dj Podmaster

Jan 11, 2008, 7:51 AM
LOL!!!! Sprint did come to Canada and Rogers bought them out!!! I still have to deal with their old custys for homephone problems.
.Dylan

Jan 11, 2008, 3:28 PM
I think it's pretty obvious I was talking about CELLULAR companies, Sprint no longer even offers home phone.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.