Home  ›  Forums  ›

Canada

all discussions

show all 9 replies

Primus canada....don't use it! avoid it like the plague!!!!!

primus_sucks

Oct 19, 2007, 4:11 PM
Well, where do i begin.
I signed up for unlimited calls in north America late august 07, well i thought i signed up for that. I then made lots of calls to the U.S. thinking I was under that plan. By early October 07, I called to see where my bill was cause i haven't received it. they said it would be mailed shortly. I then asked how much my bill was and they said almost $50. I said excuse me, but the service only costs $29.95 tax. They told me I was signed up under unlimited canadian calls and I was being charged for all the calls to the U.S. I was PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They then mentioned something about there broadband service and i looked into it and called them back and thought, if i sign up for that, i will save the diff...
(continues)
ZombieJ

Oct 19, 2007, 4:47 PM
I've had similar issues with Bell.

Good luck.
Nautic812

Oct 19, 2007, 5:30 PM
Learn to understand your plan. Its not the companies fault that you dont know how to listen to what the sales rep was telling you at the time of purchase or that you dont know how to read your paper work. Im sure that they had an international plan that you could have went with to save you bill from being as high as it was. Plus, you went with a 29.99 plan. Comeon, what kinda of awsome plan do you think your getting when you pay $29 a month? Is it 2007 incase you didnt notice. The average cell bill for people is normally 50-80 a month on a single line. I think you got a great deal if they offered unlimited calls in your country and the fact that they offer high speed! If your not satisified with that company then you prob should have dont yo...
(continues)
ZombieJ

Oct 20, 2007, 5:37 AM
Try responding to the guy who started the thread.
Nautic812

Oct 19, 2007, 5:40 PM
LOl as sonn as i was done typing my last post some moron came up to me with a broken phone. Hes past his 60 warrenty (cheapo bought a refurb) and he didnt put insurance on his account because it was $5 extra a month. The guy tried to argue with me because he said hat he didnt understand why we wouldent stand behind out product and that he shouldent have to pay insurance...I told him that GM makes cars. If you wreck your car is GM going to make sure you get a new one? Nope, thats your insurance company twit. Don be stupid people! I thought it was just Americans but it looks like its Canadians alsoπŸ˜›
Guy Montag

Oct 22, 2007, 9:37 PM
Nautic812 said:
Hes past his 60 warrenty (cheapo bought a refurb) and he didnt put insurance on his account because it was $5 extra a month. I thought it was just Americans but it looks like its Canadians alsoπŸ˜›

Two things Americans can do that you can't. One is type with appropriate punctuation and grammar. Two is offer one year warranties on new and refurbished phones.
Guy Montag

Oct 22, 2007, 9:40 PM
Can you honestly get an unlimited calling plan for $29.99? On top of that you were only up to $50 after making repeated calls to the state without an international package? We pay over a dollar(US) a minute for international calls to Canada! Perhaps I do not understand what it is you are complaining about here. Are you complaining that you are only paying $29.99 a month for unlimited minutes and 10c or so for international minutes? What kind of magical land is Canada? πŸ˜•
Nautic812

Oct 24, 2007, 11:52 AM
lol magical winter wonderland. i cant wait to move up there 😁
Webb

Nov 8, 2007, 2:15 AM
Guy Montag said:
Can you honestly get an unlimited calling plan for $29.99? On top of that you were only up to $50 after making repeated calls to the state without an international package? We pay over a dollar(US) a minute for international calls to Canada! Perhaps I do not understand what it is you are complaining about here. Are you complaining that you are only paying $29.99 a month for unlimited minutes and 10c or so for international minutes? What kind of magical land is Canada? πŸ˜•

Primus is also a long-distance provider. If you have a landline with them, you can get an unlimited NA calling package for it for about that price IIRC.

Our cell service, on average, tends to be a little more expen...
(continues)
Guy Montag

Nov 8, 2007, 2:50 PM
Ah that makes more sense then. Thanks for the clarification.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.