Home  ›  Forums  ›

Canada

all discussions

show all 7 replies

Canadian Election

ZombieJ

Oct 5, 2007, 6:32 PM
Confidence vote after the throne speech on the 16th with a 99% chance the conservatives will lose the vote.

Does anyone besides me care?
Lapdog

Oct 5, 2007, 9:39 PM
Looks like you're on you own...
ZombieJ

Oct 5, 2007, 9:41 PM
You people suck. I don't care, I'm excited.
Lapdog

Oct 6, 2007, 10:08 AM
Zombie, Americans don't get excited about their own elections, why would we care about Canada?
ZombieJ

Oct 6, 2007, 11:30 AM
We don't have 2 years of campaigning though, it's a lot easier for everyone to keep interest when the election is announced and then no more than 2 months later we are at the ballot boxes.
Dj Podmaster

Oct 6, 2007, 7:35 PM
I have as much faith in the government as i do that the toronto maple leafs will win the stanley cup. I had one guy come into my store with a shirt that said "Harper is my homeboy" 😁
newfette

Oct 9, 2007, 11:08 AM
I hate harper... dion is a douche and layton will never get the votes needed so really what's the point in an election right now??

oh wait.. it's just to waste our money!
HotKarl666

Oct 9, 2007, 7:49 PM
Move to the USA. Canada is only 1/4 a country anyhow. It's like the Nextel of countries.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.