Home  ›  Forums  ›

Canada

all discussions

show all 19 replies

Canada Bound!

Nautic812

Jul 15, 2007, 2:55 PM
Hey Canadians! I going to be moving up there in a few months. Before I shoot for a job through Rogers do I need to have all my immagration paperwork completely finished or can I get a work Visa while I finish up?
Ray

Jul 27, 2007, 3:42 PM
The best thing to do is get the work Visa out of the way first. Skip Rogers and go with Telus Mobility, the largest wireless carrier in the Great North.
Nautic812

Jul 28, 2007, 9:21 AM
Do you know a site or where I can get that ball rolling? Sorry if I sound dumb😛 Its not everyday that i leave the country 🙄
chkchkchk

Jul 31, 2007, 4:04 PM
What part of Canada are you headed to?
Nautic812

Aug 4, 2007, 3:30 PM
I was looking into Winnipeg, or "Winterpeg" from what im hearing about the winters there😛
Dj Podmaster

Aug 1, 2007, 6:01 AM
telus has the biggest CDMA network out west, bell has it in the east, they piggyback off each other.

Come to rogers, the largest national GSM carrier, plus as a cooperate my commission structure rocks. if you want the best of both worlds go to a store that carries all 4 companies like "the phone booth"
Ray

Aug 2, 2007, 4:54 PM
If you're working for "the phone booth" selling all 4 Canadian wireless carriers, you're working in the indirect sales channel and not for a corporate store. There are far more positives than negative aspects working directly for a wireless carrier, whether it's here in the US or in Canada, than working for a third party.
Dj Podmaster

Aug 2, 2007, 8:46 PM
not for me, I'm in a store as an integrated rep where i need to know all cable, Internet, home phone and cell phone products. Not to mention we have a video rental section.
DJ Parkay

Aug 4, 2007, 9:22 AM
Why you biting my name sucka?
Dj Podmaster

Aug 4, 2007, 9:13 PM
Im not copying, went by this name since 2004 when i got my first ipod.
Lapdog

Aug 6, 2007, 4:51 PM
Pod,

I wouldn't sweat it...
Ray

Aug 7, 2007, 7:34 AM
Sweet Jesus! James Brown is still alive! Or at least the avatar of his drunk ass police mug shot is. Long live the smoking gun site.
Cellfoneslinger

Aug 7, 2007, 12:57 PM
Is that a cool saying where your from? Do you go out to the bar where you live and say Ah Hell Ah Hell Ah hell, then women flock around you because it just sounds so cool? Are you not intelligent enough to think of anything smart to say. Its like some customer that took the short bus to my store and just keeps saying the same ridiculously annoying things over and over because they can't understand anything. Can't you put something that at least is semi related to your post in the subject line?

No hard feelings I just had to put that out there!
Am I the only one that finds this annoying
paddyoc

Aug 7, 2007, 1:00 PM
No. It is obnoxious...
blackandyellow

Aug 7, 2007, 3:31 PM
I think Ah Hell is his signature phrase. Look at his profile.
Cellfoneslinger

Aug 7, 2007, 4:44 PM
HA HA
I still don't think that is a valid reason to over use such a dull and out dated phrase. Like the guy in my store trying to bring the word "fresh" back. So uncool.
Ray

Aug 8, 2007, 7:44 AM
Thank God for the First Amendment here in the States.
aavera

Aug 10, 2007, 3:28 PM
N38

Aug 10, 2007, 3:32 PM
Good day
ZombieJ

Aug 11, 2007, 8:16 PM
You know every developed and democratic nation has freedom of speech laws.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.