all discussions

show all 20 replies

you guys are getting amp'd

coziamnumber1

Jul 26, 2007, 5:43 PM
http://get.ampd.ca/ » 🤣 🤣 🤣
cellphoneguy

Jul 26, 2007, 5:45 PM
to bad there going bankrupt in less then a month.
coziamnumber1

Jul 26, 2007, 5:53 PM
dude less than a week
cellphoneguy

Jul 26, 2007, 5:54 PM
another thing that sucks about canada...glad i dont live there.
coziamnumber1

Jul 26, 2007, 6:52 PM
but canadian women (at least in ontario) are easy lol.
cellphoneguy

Jul 26, 2007, 6:53 PM
😳 😲 😈 im there asap
coziamnumber1

Jul 27, 2007, 10:31 AM
i was only there for a weekend a few years back and i scored one night, and had i had somewhere private to stay, i would have had it another night from another woman.
chocolateman85006

Aug 13, 2007, 9:27 AM
cellphoneguy said:
Too bad they're going bankrupt in less then a month.

That's pretty generous. I was thinking a week.
cellphoneguy

Aug 13, 2007, 9:43 AM
chocolateman85006 said:
cellphoneguy said:
Too bad they're going bankrupt in less then a month.

That's pretty generous. I was thinking a week.

i was just trying to give the creditless ones hope 😈
chocolateman85006

Aug 13, 2007, 5:41 PM
That's what T-Mobile is for, if it's offered out there.
wombough

Aug 11, 2007, 8:31 PM
there still around and in Canada going strong!
newfette

Aug 12, 2007, 10:53 AM
no it isn't..

our telus dealerships were told to stop selling everything.. and tear down all displays as of Aug 7th i believe the date was
wombough

Aug 17, 2007, 6:22 AM
they are still selling online! And there press release still says business as usaual
newfette

Aug 17, 2007, 2:06 PM
actually if you got to their website http://locator.ampd.ca/ampd1/index.shtml you will find the following:

Important update for Amp’d Mobile clients

Amp’d Mobile regrets that operations and sales have been suspended in Canada.

If you are an existing client, TELUS will contact you shortly with more information, including details about a great new phone and entertainment plan that will be offered in place of your Amp’d Mobile service.

Through the transition period, please be assured that all voice and messaging services will continue to function on your Amp’d Mobile phone. However, multimedia services are likely to be disrupted at any time.

you wanna try again?
chocolateman85006

Aug 17, 2007, 3:16 PM
🤣 😈
wombough

Aug 18, 2007, 8:51 AM
ok all I was saying was they didn't have a press release about it. That is all. Since I am not in canada and never will be I really don't care one way or the other! Nor would i ever go with a second rate carrier like amped, helio or any MVNO for that matter!
NecrisHacker

Aug 18, 2007, 8:12 PM
The dawn of the minor MVNO who use Sprint's CDMA network like Helio, Kajeet, Disney Mobile and others will be squashed under the heel of the major MVNO Virgin Mobile and for the Hispanic community, Moveida.
newfette

Aug 20, 2007, 12:35 PM
then why start a thread about it and better yet try to contradict someone who knows more on the situation?
wombough

Aug 21, 2007, 10:38 AM
well one their smart ass I didn't start it!! And second when a company stops service they post it in a press release which they didn't. The last one they posted was business as usual. That is like someone saying verizon has stopped selling service but their website doesn't say anything. That is why I asked about it! Understand that or you still confused as to why?
Grantizzle

Aug 21, 2007, 12:50 PM
maybe he wants to try and impress you with his extreme knowledge of foreign affairs?
wombough

Aug 21, 2007, 7:41 PM
I would say you usaualy (key word here)don't' need to impress Canadians they are easy from the start. But I don't want people taking it wrong!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.