Home  ›  Forums  ›

Canada

all discussions

show all 5 replies

Direct Connect between Canada and U.S.

Worf

Dec 10, 2003, 7:59 PM
I live on the border, and want to know if anyone else would like the Nextel and Mike systems to allow direct conncet when recieving the others towers.
cellhound

Dec 20, 2003, 9:56 AM
i heard that NEXTEL wants to invest big bucks in TELUS to have that North American coverage and option that AWS and ROGERS has.. 😳
Worf

Dec 20, 2003, 4:04 PM
Right now its just rumors. I heard that Telus is holding things up on thier end. I really want them to get it done though!
cellhound

Dec 26, 2003, 10:16 AM
i heard that Nextel wants to co brand with Telus up here but Nextel won't co brand in the US.so thats why it may not go through,also Telus has big contract w/ LG and Samsung and switching all services over to Motorola would be a huge cost to them .plus most IDEN phones suck anyways.
cellhound

Dec 26, 2003, 10:18 AM
P.S Rogers is suppodely going to just be brasnded ROGERS WIRELESS after the new year from what i've been told but who knows.
Worf

Dec 26, 2003, 11:06 AM
The new iDen phones coming out don't suck. I wouldn't have any phone other than a motorola, cause I haven't seen another brand that can take a beating. Nextel does have services with South Linc, Nextel Partners, and Boost in the US.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.