Home  ›  Forums  ›

Canada

all discussions

ALIANT

cellhound

Dec 22, 2003, 4:59 PM
they are changing O/P to 8pm unless you are on a 2-3 yr contract.they discontinued per sec billing and now charge for evey feature under the sun also the phones have got to be the most expensive in North America to buy .if it wasn't for the fact that Rogers and Telus suck so back i'd be gone.i mean look at Rogers Family type plan. what do you guys think.. 👿
Krystal

Dec 25, 2003, 1:58 PM
Personally, I've been with all 3 company's and my fav is Rogers. I never have a problem with reception, customer service or my plan. Telus plans suck now that the unlimited plan is gone, and don't even get me started with the misinformation that I was given from ALIANT Customer Care. All in all I think Rogers is given the short end of the stick and for 5.00 with them my n/w start @ 6:00pm. 😎
thenation

Dec 26, 2003, 6:50 AM
its odd you say you dont have reception probs. thats all that i hear about but i guess its all where you use it. my dad had rogers when the cbrm was using them and they had so many probs that they canceled all the phones that had and went to aliant. i figured that it has to be bad when the entire municipality changes the provider but just cuz things are bad here dont mean they are bad everywhere.
cellhound

Dec 26, 2003, 10:14 AM
i know that my friends have Rogers and in Scotia Square in Halifax in the elevators the 2 phones they have MOTOROLA c333 and Nokia 3595 both switch to No service.and in my friends basement right beside HFX SC.it is so bad i hang up on him.Aliant may not have the greatest plans or the best phones but hands down the best coverage .though around Cystal Cresecent beach Sambro rd area coulds be better.but beyond that.i would not change.
oh yeah they need to work on retention of customers because of the network they feel they have a hold on their customers. that is actually their biggest flaw.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.