Home  ›  Forums  ›

Canada

all discussions

show all 6 replies

anyone know of new phones to telus??? i know a few...

jennw2

Aug 27, 2004, 5:35 PM
😉
Vongmi

Sep 22, 2004, 5:54 PM
Which one do you know ? I'm working for Telus.. And I pretty much know every new handset to come out in the next couple of months.
outtllaw

Sep 26, 2004, 3:14 PM
So when will Telus get some new blue-tooth handset, they are way behind the other carriers, and I need a new phone 🙄 .
Vongmi

Sep 28, 2004, 6:15 PM
Blue Tooth is something that Telus is looking into. But you have to remember that Telus is doing really great with what they are doing. They are not ranked #1 or #2 ( when this happens they are behind Verizon which is their Financial and roaming partner ) for nothing. By the way, Telus's PDA's (i.e the Samsung i700) have an infrared port. You have to also remember that it's all about the money. How many people on Fido uses their infrared port to download free ringtones on their handset ? Fido is loosing tones of revenues because of that. Telus will eventualy offer it but it will be well planned and not just throwing anything on the market. Watch out for the new phone that will be coming out really soon. One of the sweetest phone I've ever se...
(continues)
MyFoneForum.com

Sep 30, 2004, 12:55 PM
Telus had added 2 new Blackberry devices to their lineup

The Blackberry 7510 (first smartphone in canada with "MIKE" 2 way communication), as well as the Java-based Blackberry 7750.

Two very sexy phones!

http://myfoneforum.com/forums/sutra184.html#184 »
thephonemall.net

Oct 13, 2004, 4:10 PM
The Audiovox 8920 will be out shortly featuring a 1.3 megapixel camera. Looks just like the 8900. Not to be confudes with Bell Mobility's Audiovox 8910 which was just released.
Check out
http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=57 ... »
For pictures of the Audiovox 8910 taken with the Audiovox 8910 camera!

There is talk about an LG Slider phone on the way as well. Possibly a 5550?
Vongmi

Oct 15, 2004, 2:42 PM
There is also the Samsung A670 =)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.