Home  ›  Forums  ›

Canada

all discussions

show all 18 replies

Rogers RAZR V3

teh_nicr0n

Mar 4, 2007, 8:28 PM
any fans of the v3 motorola razr? it takes pretty good pictures and okay video's... so very good for basic use. Bluetooth and a loud speaker phone are definatly plus sides of it, thats all I can think of at the moment haha. Anyone have anything else to add? :-)
pixxiedust

Mar 4, 2007, 10:26 PM
i have one!
teh_nicr0n

Mar 10, 2007, 11:15 AM
i know... i bought yours hahahaha
newfette

Mar 5, 2007, 8:33 AM
you mean besides the fact that they suck?
teh_nicr0n

Mar 10, 2007, 11:13 AM
no, i am just pointing out that they are nice because they are basic and are just very standard and not loaded with tons features you don't need. if i wanted a good multimedia phone i would get a different one obviously, i am just saying its just a good basic phone that you can use for just texting and calling, nothing more..
newfette

Mar 10, 2007, 5:29 PM
k well the battery sucks and so does the voice quality... I'm not talking about features.. I'm saying that the RAZR is one of the most overrated phones EVER!
satch of the moe

Mar 10, 2007, 5:47 PM
oh yeah. pens pens pens. the flyers suck. lol.
newfette

Mar 10, 2007, 9:37 PM
go flyers go
teh_nicr0n

Mar 18, 2007, 2:08 PM
yea i do kinda agree with that. were talking GSM version or CDMA? those 2 i notice have somewhat of sound difference..
newfette

Mar 20, 2007, 12:50 PM
I work for telus so I'm talking about the CDMA version
teh_nicr0n

Mar 21, 2007, 7:28 PM
oh yes, i am talking about the gsm version on Rogers, I didn't like the CDMA version from what i've seen of it... ikky.
GravyNMeatballz

Mar 13, 2007, 6:22 PM
👀 The razr gives me gas
ShadowScorpion

Mar 15, 2007, 12:49 AM
GravyNMeatballz said:
👀 The razr gives me gas

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
attwork

May 4, 2007, 1:45 PM
the original v3 razr is junk....lots and lots of defective ones out there, so consider yourself very lucky if you have one that works properly.....
Lapdog

May 7, 2007, 11:00 AM
bump for newfette
Foamy

May 10, 2007, 11:19 AM
Now why would you bump this just to annoy her?
newfette

May 10, 2007, 12:17 PM
jerk
moto-addict

May 13, 2007, 1:43 AM
i have a razr i hate it, everyone has it, its not even cool no more to have one 😢
danny cena

Oct 17, 2007, 3:58 AM
This is the worst mobile phone I have ever owned. I have sent it back to Motorola & had it replaced 3 times, & it is still terrible. Like some of the other users said, when you open the phone too quickly the screen goes blank & the phone takes about a minute to reboot, if you are answering a call when this happens it will also drop your call. Each of the 3 RAZR's I have had has done this, & it happens for me on about 1 in 5 calls. Also, the battery life is really bad, I can't get more than 8 hours if I am not talking on it & I can get about an hour if I am talking to someone. Don't get this phone, terrible!

--
http://www.uxcell.com/ »

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.