Canada

all discussions

Unlock codes for LG TM-520

cellhound

Sep 13, 2004, 4:33 PM
would like to bring this phone to Aliant in Halifax.can soneone help me ?? ☹️
GSMINC

Sep 17, 2004, 1:00 PM
Send me the last 5 digits of your IMEI and I'll see what I can do.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
GSM Territory
GSM Incorporated
cellhound

Sep 17, 2004, 7:46 PM
this is a CDMA phone..is there anything you can do with those??
Vongmi

Sep 22, 2004, 5:53 PM
There is unfortunately no IMEI on CDMA phone, they use ESN's... And for the unlock code. First you need the subsidy lock codes. Since this phone comes from Telus Mobility, only Telus Mobility will have access to those. Then you will need the correct SID and programming on your LG 520 to make it work on Aliant. This is a real big work ... Why don't you go with Telus since they have a roaming agreement with Aliant, Telus mobility users are able to roam off of Aliant's network...
Vox Dei

Nov 9, 2004, 1:54 PM
Unlock codes don't generaly work for CDMA phones. Because you will have to get the codes from the carrier that it belongs to. Then you will have to get the carrier that you are activating on to agree to activate that phone. Most carriers will not activate a phone that is not theirs. With GSM the carrier activates a SIM card not a phone so they don't care what phone your SIM card is in. Only the phone cares what SIM card is in it. So if you can tell the phone it likes all SIM cards that you can use the GSM phone.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.