Home  ›  Forums  ›

Canada

all discussions

any one tried Solo Mobile?????

hfunnell

Nov 20, 2006, 7:17 PM
It's a new service through PC financial. I was going to go with Bell as I'm moving to the Yellowknife, NWT, but just saw it today.

Has anyone tried Solo Mobile? And if you have, how is the service?

Thanks!
ShadowScorpion

Jan 30, 2007, 10:56 PM
It might be pretty late to answer that, but what the hell.

I have a SCP-3100 Solo, and I like it, a lot. I live in a place which has abysmal Bell coverage, for some obscure reason, and this phone holds it's signal where others would die.

That being said, evening (starting at 7) and week-ends minutes are pretty cheap (5¢ per minute) but day minutes cost 40¢. Apart from that, you get voicemail for free, call waiting and conference call. Mobile web is available for 5$ per month (unlimited access). You also get one month of free unlimited text messages after activating your phone. Oh, and if you get a 10-4 capable phone, unlimited PTT costs 1$ per day when in use, so if you don't use it, you don't pay it.

The one thing that ticks me o...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.