all discussions

show all 14 replies

what is canada all.....

ferrarik1

Apr 4, 2006, 2:09 PM
aboot? 🙄
MIKE3222

Apr 4, 2006, 2:21 PM
i think they prefer if you say it as 'aboat'. that's the way most of them apparently say it. eh?
MIKE3222

Apr 4, 2006, 2:46 PM
when the 'canada - never heard of it' thread is still on the front page.
alejandro

Apr 5, 2006, 5:14 PM
no, its just because there are too many disrespectful americans who post in here, barely any canadians...

And canada doesn't have computers or electricity yet.
MIKE3222

Apr 5, 2006, 7:05 PM
so they post here via some hybrid tele-type machine?
aemsafd

Apr 6, 2006, 4:25 PM
there's email and then theres snail mail.

They have pigeon mail!
MIKE3222

Apr 6, 2006, 4:26 PM
but the pigeons all die from the cold.
aemsafd

Apr 6, 2006, 4:28 PM
Their postmaster is a polar bear- its a type of symbiotic relationship. The pigeon hibernates with the bear during winter, then will fly south in the summer to the nearest computer.
MIKE3222

Apr 6, 2006, 4:29 PM
just one more thing i didn't know about canada.
alejandro

Apr 6, 2006, 7:31 PM
you know this forum is a rockin when you cant come a knockin
MIKE3222

Apr 6, 2006, 7:39 PM
*knock knock*

nope, not rockin
SingularRep

Apr 7, 2006, 3:07 PM
Actually the pigeons die cause they commit suicide. You see, they fly south for the winter, get hit by the smog in the good ol' US of A, become disoriented and lose their way home.

Subsequently they fly around the "land of the free & home of the brave" and cannot believe their beady little eyes when they view the ignorance of it's citizens.

Disheartened, disillusioned and lost, they fly into glass windows in the hopes it will put them out of the misery.

AND that is what it's all ABOUT!
Vox Dei

Apr 13, 2006, 6:50 PM
HEY!!! we are very advanced. The large steel bird delivers our mail twice a month thank you very much. My neighbor even got a bran new dog sled without dogs. He says there are horses inside but i dont' know how they fit in there.
ESmurf

Apr 14, 2006, 1:16 PM
Lol, I think it's the same magic Santa and the Easter Bunny uses to get to all the houses in one night...
sonyluver30

Apr 16, 2006, 11:25 PM
Well; I'm proud to be an American. But I have some BEST friends that are Canadians. And to me; they act a hell of alot NICER than some people here. It's really ashame.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.