Home  ›  Forums  ›

Canada

all discussions

SAMSUNG SPH i700

volvo2004

Jul 31, 2005, 6:17 PM
are there sites anywhere to be able to upgrade operating system of this unit to the 2003 or better? can java be added to the system to allow certain games to be playable. when I first got this unit and opened internet all pictures on the screen were opened. now all I get are markers which I have to open one at a time.Is there to fix this. when I activesync my pda to my desktop, the resolution on the desktop changes to 340 x 680 ? once disconnected it returns to normal. I go in and change resolution during sync but it has to be done every time I sync. can this be fixed. does anyone know if the card game, TEXAS HOLDEM is available to this unit. thamks for yoour help!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vox Dei

Aug 1, 2005, 5:39 PM
Go look at the forums for this phone here on phonescoop. There is a guy on there that will give you the update for it. Keep in mind this is a verizon update so your information will be change to verizon so you will have to write down all your information for the 1x data connection before doing it. As for the internet browser go into the options and select show pictures. This is a setting in the internet explorer. It is so you don't have to download all the pictures if you don't want to as they use alot of bandwith and cost alot. As for the active sync thing i have never seen that problem. Try going to www.pocketpc.com and downloading the new active sync.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.