all discussions

show all 5 replies

Go Pens Go !!!

ZombieJ

Jul 22, 2005, 3:43 PM
Hell with the Leafs 🙂 GO PENS !
rogersuser

Jul 22, 2005, 8:13 PM
How is it that Pittsburg gets the first pick in the draft 2 of 3 drafts now. I personally think there was a slight fix in for this one. I think it would have been better had all the teams only been given one ballot in the Lottery Draft, just because teams like Anahiem, Columbus, Pittsburg, and Montreal can't put together a winning team, or even an above 500 season why should we placate them with more chances in the Lottery when there was no Season last year?
ZombieJ

Jul 22, 2005, 8:25 PM
Short answer... yes. Since thast how the draft usually works... in a way. Before the lottery consisted on the teams that didnt make the playoffs. when you think of if every team had a decent shot, big teams like the Leafs and Colorado and even Tampa *cough* had a 1 in 50 chance of getting the pick which is a H3LL of a lot better then they would have had if their was no lockout/new CBA where teams like pitts had a 3 in 50 .. its not that much better. The ball system isnt perfect, I mean they did lose a ball becasue they had a first round pick, but they gained it back becasue they can't seem to make the playoffs, which is no fault of thier own when the owners see fit to not spend more than 17 mill a year of saleries. It doesnt make it right, a...
(continues)
ZombieJ

Jul 22, 2005, 8:27 PM
Reguardless, It's time for me to jump on a bandwagon 🙂
rogersuser

Jul 22, 2005, 8:27 PM
I still thnk Pitts should sell out and move to Winnipeg.
ZombieJ

Jul 22, 2005, 8:38 PM
Can't argue with that logic.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.