Home  ›  Forums  ›

Canada

all discussions

Aliant

Liam20

Mar 29, 2004, 5:03 PM
Speaking of buyers remorse periods and definite changes watch out for Aliant! They sneakingly changed their policies a bit or do not have some in the first place, they screwed me over when care told me when I purchased a new phone on a new 3 yr term at the end of 2 yr term now that NOTHING would change, but instead new 6.95/month "system access fee" that cannot be creditted back according to 3 reps as well since they do not offer ANY kind of buyers remorse period on upgrade equipment or the option of reverting your contract once purchased they pretty much screw you over. They make ATT Wireless look good! Oh and instead early termination being 20.00 dollars/month max 200.00 now its 20/month amt of months in contract another nice little way...
(continues)
Liam20

Mar 29, 2004, 5:04 PM
oh yeah Aliant is a wireless provider in Atlantic Canada..
cellhound

Mar 31, 2004, 4:24 PM
after you do the UPGRADE your locked in because its a 30 day SERVICE agreement .you can return the phone but as far as Aliant is concerned you wouldn't be doing the upgrade if you didn't like the service its such a scam .
also i think that the CRTC would say something about the ETF .i think in Canada the max ETF can only be $200 anyways .i may be wrong. the service is great but their 2 yrs behind Telus and Rogers in their rate plans and the prices of the majority of the phone blow .i mean you eligble for a upgrade after 2 yrs but on a 3 yr contract and then a new 3 year on top of that you might as well just sign for 5 years and get it over with. i was w/ them for 4 1/2 yrs and they wouldn't do **** for me to get a new phone .i cancelled o...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.