Home  ›  Forums  ›

Canada

all discussions

show all 22 replies

ARRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH

cingularbentmeover

Jul 13, 2005, 9:40 AM
the first call of the day and I'm now officaly ready to pull my hair out or go postal or something
butterflyeffect7

Jul 13, 2005, 10:00 AM
Bad day? 😁
cingularbentmeover

Jul 13, 2005, 10:12 AM
only in the fact that IM HERE and 3 calls and 3 very stupid people on my phone

first was the my bill is wrong and its your fault guy

next came the I need you to call lockline for me guy

then there was the cingular rep who told me that the cus wanted to migrate but it turned out that she had no intention of she just needed a new phone cause her other 1 broke
butterflyeffect7

Jul 13, 2005, 10:14 AM
Yuck. ☚ī¸
cingularbentmeover

Jul 13, 2005, 10:20 AM
if this shows what the rest of the day is going to be like im ready to curl up in a ball and whimper like a little puppy that has been kicked

the only thing I have going for me is that I have tomorrow off
butterflyeffect7

Jul 13, 2005, 10:24 AM
Least it's something to look forward to.
cingularbentmeover

Jul 13, 2005, 10:28 AM
yea and for the first time in a year and a half my mother is taking my kids for 10 days...so it will just be my wife and me for a week and a half so Im looking forward to that as well
butterflyeffect7

Jul 13, 2005, 10:34 AM
Sweet!
cingularbentmeover

Jul 13, 2005, 10:53 AM
yea I think so

sleep late and lots of ummm you know lol
butterflyeffect7

Jul 13, 2005, 10:55 AM
😁
sponge-bob

Jul 13, 2005, 5:56 PM
YAY!!! gotta love free time... its almost liek a vacation...from ur kids , lol
celldude22

May 16, 2006, 8:23 AM
are you working at the "suth" in SSG?
motorolams550

Aug 12, 2005, 7:20 PM
LOL..get a new job loser
cingularbentmeover

Aug 13, 2005, 1:49 PM
motorolams550 said:
LOL..get a new job loser

ok I have a bad day a MONTH ago and u tell me to get a new job? so you have the perfect job where there is no stress or stupid situations pop up?

tell me when does the train to the land of lolipops and sugar cane go? and will the girl with kaleidescope eyes meet me there?
motorolams550

Aug 13, 2005, 3:17 PM
cingularbentmeover said:
motorolams550 said:
LOL..get a new job loser

ok I have a bad day a MONTH ago and u tell me to get a new job? so you have the perfect job where there is no stress or stupid situations pop up?

tell me when does the train to the land of lolipops and sugar cane go? and will the girl with kaleidescope eyes meet me there?

Anyone with any self respect would not sell cell phones for a living or work at a call center. You can do better then that! Have some pride.
ESmurf

May 17, 2006, 3:12 PM
I just didn't like the way all those capital letters looked on the main page and this forum doesn't get enough action to change very soon...
Love ya Canada! You guys keep my state cold enough to scare away all the thin skinned, tan goobers. 😁
krickt

May 17, 2006, 4:05 PM
That is hilarious. I was thinking the same thing, way to go Esmurf! Where are you? I'm a spinner and a knitter, and here in SW OK, we don't have much reason to wear much wool. I would love to be in a cooler climate. Maybe if enough volcanos go off this year we will cool down a little!
ESmurf

May 17, 2006, 6:46 PM
Lol, I'm in MN... we have a city here called Little Canada.

I've been to OK - you're right no reason for sweaters, I was there in October... 😎

Maybe if everyone in the south points their fans to the north we could get some of your heat... That may just be crazy enough to work. 😉
krickt

May 17, 2006, 10:42 PM
October is partially summer still. We don't get winter until Jan or Feb, usually. We're supposed to get up to a 100 maybe this week! I was kinda hoping we could wait til June for that.
I don't think the fan thing will work. I'm sure it's been tried before.
ESmurf

May 18, 2006, 10:31 AM
Dang it.

Summer here is from sometime in June until sometime in September. The rest is winter. It is either 80+ w/ 100% humidity or below 50 (in the ACTUAL winter months it's below 32)
krickt

May 18, 2006, 11:13 AM
Well around here spring and fall last about 2 weeks. We jump from summer to winter and from winter to summer pretty quick. Weather has been pretty weird around here. We haven't had a good winter in almost a decade. We had a good ice storm in 2001, but since then we average one snow and one ice a year and maybe a month of days under 40 in the whole year. We need a good volcano, but the next one due is Ranier and I wouldn't wish that on the states of Washington and Oregon for any reason.
aemsafd

May 18, 2006, 6:17 PM
Our month of February is -20. It seems likely it never gets up to 0 even.
krickt

May 18, 2006, 11:01 PM
According to my car, it got up to 100 today. I'm not sure what the official temp was. It was warm today!!!!

We get dafodils and tulips blooming in Feb. Spring generally starts in Feb, but we have been known to get snow as late as April 6(my birthday, I remember walking to school on my birthday in an inch of snow.)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.