Home  ›  Forums  ›

Canada

all discussions

Any tips and tricks for Rogers customers?

Link

Jun 21, 2005, 7:50 PM
I have a Rogers plan, $20.00 plus $17.00 in extra fees and features. Free Caller ID and 200 daytime, Unlimited N&W minutes starting at 8pm.

Anything new to grab? I know with features, if you keep removing and adding them every so often you get them free for 3 months every time this is done.

That aside, anything new, rate plan wise I could call in about?
sponge-bob

Jun 25, 2005, 6:50 PM
i find that calling them and yelling at them like our customers do to us gets you pretty much anyhting you want, next time smeting little happens..blow it WAY out of proportion...it works..trust
Link

Jul 1, 2005, 12:17 AM
Yeah I did that once, got my phone and some credits that way too. It was like a small late fee though. I feel bad now that I work for a wireless company. I had a reason to have it credited back though, I honestly did. As soon as I get my invoice I pay it online RIGHT AWAY. First rep said no problem. Next rep I spoke too had to correct for the first rep when I got my next invoice.
sponge-bob

Jul 10, 2005, 7:49 PM
i find working for a wireless company an advantage, i know exactally what to say to get what i want
rogersuser

Jul 11, 2005, 12:52 AM
I can't yell at Roger's I worked for Ted a long time ago, he was a nice guy at the Christmas Party, and since he own's most of Canada I figure I should stay in his good books.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.