Home  ›  Forums  ›

Canada

all discussions

Best Atlantic Canada Deals?

bondgirl99

Feb 9, 2004, 3:53 PM
I live in Nova Scotia and am looking for the best service provider.........any suggestions? I am thinking of Rogers, but have heard their GSM coverage is not so great. If anyone has any suggestions, useful information as to great plans/phones, that would be amazing! Thanks.
canadianguy

Feb 10, 2004, 7:28 PM
hey bondgirl..i live in dartmouth and if u are going to get a phone go with mtt(aliant)..rogers coverage sucks and they have really ****ty cust care...plus if your phone breaks it can take 3-5 months to get it fixed and they dont give u any replacement phone while yours is sent to manufacturer...aliant has the best coverage around hrm by far 😁
bondgirl99

Feb 11, 2004, 9:16 AM
thanks.......I'm in Dartmouth too. I'm actually with Aliant right now! And was just checking my options. Thanks for the confirmation of Rogers coverage though!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.