Home  ›  Forums  ›

Canada

all discussions

show all 5 replies

calls and roaming in canada

donald duck

Feb 3, 2005, 2:48 PM
hey out there i got a ? 4 ya is there anything out there that lets u call to canada from the U.S or to the U.S from canada without L.D charges the only one i know is cingular north america plans but its 😕 crap $59.99 for 450 rollover and 1000 N+W
BlueGuy

Feb 4, 2005, 2:23 PM
donald duck said:
hey out there i got a ? 4 ya is there anything out there that lets u call to canada from the U.S or to the U.S from canada without L.D charges the only one i know is cingular north america plans but its 😕 crap $59.99 for 450 rollover and 1000 N+W

Used to be before merger, attws had a national plan, 450 anytime, unlimited nights and weekends and unlimited mobile to mobile, and an add on 9.99 for North america america paackage, which of course made your coverage include canada, either calling ot it, or going there, but post merger,gone!
donald duck

Feb 4, 2005, 2:56 PM
☚ī¸ that sucks man i have like 15 people a month askn me bout that hope they come out with something soon thanx for the info
greyrat

Feb 6, 2005, 6:18 AM
It's still in Esnet and I believe it is still in siebel, bg, I will check monday if you like.
elmo01

Apr 9, 2005, 12:27 PM
greyrat said:
It's still in Esnet and I believe it is still in siebel, bg, I will check monday if you like.

yes it is ....if it is a pre merger att plan national 39.99 GSM america and up can get the North America package for 9.99 per phone...recent addition shared national plans have been added to this in the product catalog
WesternCanadian

Apr 13, 2005, 10:17 PM
Both Rogers & Telus have North American calling plans, which include LD for all plan minutes (anywhere in Canada/USA), but they're expensive: Both for monthly subcription plans ($50-100+), and for additional airtime minutes which include LD (about Cdn. 25-30 cents).

Not the greatest...

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.