Home  ›  Forums  ›

Canada

all discussions

Samsung A600 - BellMobility

bigmac_4000

Jan 20, 2005, 2:48 PM
👿

I am with Bell Mobility and my current Audiocrap phone died. I want a good camera phone and am looking at Samsung A600. I went to Bell and stated the phone but said I would only purchase it onn the condition I can buy software and a data cable either through them or aftermarket that will let me download photo's for free to my computer. I was informed that the only way to transfer pictures is to purchase ANOTHER STUPID 10$ BUNDLE. I called Samsung and they said there is after market cables and software that is available that will do that even though bell claimed it was impossible without buying there online feature. I have been to several web sites and only company that says they have the cables and software is Datapilot.com but it...
(continues)
malamatenios

Mar 14, 2005, 12:45 PM
you need to get a nokia 6225, buy a dku5 nokia data cable and go to nokiausa.com and download pcsuite 6.4. you need to download the drivers for the cable first. once you have dowloaded everything you open pc suite and use the phone browser application.the pictures are under the picturemail folder. all you need to do is copy and paster your picture and change the file extension to .jpg

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.