Home  ›  Forums  ›

Around the World

all discussions

Which phone should I get?

furkitfox

Sep 8, 2006, 3:21 PM
Hey phone scoopers,

I'm gonna be getting a new phone soon, and I'm thinking about going with a non-domestic phone. Maybe European or Japanese. Anyway, I've never even looked at these types of phones before and I have no idea where to start. I just want an awesome stylish phone with camera, video, internet capabilities, and something that won't break too easy. I want it to look nice and unique and have some fancy options. =) Also, it has to be able to use a sim card when unlocked (I'm with cingular).

Anyone have any reccomendations? 🙂
cavoorhees

Sep 8, 2006, 5:04 PM
I just got the Moto A1200...it has nice styling and everything you are looking for. I can't comment on how durable it is because I've only had it for a week, but there are tons of reviews/forums about it...Check it out

https://www.phonescoop.com/phones/phone.php?p=871 »
furkitfox

Sep 8, 2006, 5:21 PM
Sweet thanks. Funny cause just before you suggested this one a coworker of mine was telling me about it. =) It does look like a pretty nice phone. One thing that concerns me is that one review says that the phone is kind of hard to open with one hand. Do you have this problem? Also, I'm sure the answer to this has to be yes, but you can set MP3s to ring tones and to text message alerts, right?

Anyway, thanks again. 😁
Cellinovation

Sep 8, 2006, 6:17 PM
The NOkia N80
https://www.phonescoop.com/phones/phone.php?p=835 »

this is probably one of the coolest phones ive seen in a while.
I got to play with one of these for a little bit. Its beautiful. All the phone most people would ever need ( you might however need a thumboard for text and net)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.