printed October 31, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=8&fi=589115

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Around the World

Back to message list

Nokia N70 or D600

by sunny1800    Apr 9, 2006, 4:34 PM

Hi guys im looking out for a phone with good sound quality and camera.Im very confused whether I should go with the N70 or D600.Smartphone features maynot be exactly what I require but something which is easy to operate and handle.I've read alot about the D600 and that it has an awsome cam and video quality the only thing it doesnt have is the fm radio.Radio is 1 of my reuirement also since I live in india where there is no digital radio but Im ready to live without for the sleekness of the samsung D600 and ease of use as a phone overall.What im confused about is just the sound and camera clarity when compared with the N70...which is better? Also I think N70 has smaller keys and it becomes very tedious to work around with the phone.Which would be a better buy between the two?

Report to moderator

Replies

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.