Home  ›  Forums  ›

Around the World

all discussions

Have you heard of this company

Carmoral

Dec 1, 2005, 3:56 PM
Hi all, I'm new to here and wondered if anyone had had any experience with a company called Mobal Communications, I have been on their website and see that they have a phone I can buy that seems like a great deal to me, but wondered if anyone else had any information on whether this is or not, the website is www.mobal.com thanks
G-rad

Dec 3, 2005, 6:02 PM
nope. ☚ī¸
Yeauhann

Dec 4, 2005, 7:43 AM
No, but you are correct. Looks like a good deal. Do you travel internationally?
Carmoral

Dec 4, 2005, 10:25 AM
I do travel to Europe about 4 times a year on business and family events, and have left my cell phone home simply because using a international pre paid phone card seemed my only option, I came across this site when I was surfing thennet for a new phone for using at home, and thought I would see if anyone would be able to help me, they do rent as well, so wondered if that would be a better option for me instead of buying, but the phones seem a really good deal for justy using abroad, I might give them a call and wioll post on here what i find out. 🙂

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.