Home  ›  Forums  ›

Around the World

all discussions

show all 8 replies

To Mexico

SMartinez89

Dec 16, 2009, 2:11 PM
I am traveling to Mexico for a week i want to know is there any cell phone service that would give me great CHEAP service? i know boost mobile has this walkietalkie in Mexico.

Thanks
aux2

May 5, 2010, 7:36 PM
not att.
dadayk12

Sep 16, 2011, 12:05 PM
Mexico
$1.49 per minute for incoming and outgoing calls
this is thecharge for roaming using tmobile prepaid.. and jsut an option.. if you have a BB or android, wifi calling will also help you save money bc you can connect your phone to wifi and use it for wifi calling and this will use you regular mins insted of paying this roaming charges.. 🙄
KraventheRaven

Nov 19, 2013, 4:55 PM
That is, IF you can get a decent open wi-fi signal...

Hotels usually have pretty decent wi-fi bandwidth, but you DON'T want to attempt a wifi call in a mall (or any other free wi-fi signal for that matter) unless you like cutting comms and garbled nonsense in your ear.
x2

Nov 25, 2013, 10:47 AM
what a hater..
Doom Wolf

Nov 25, 2013, 10:50 AM
a hater indeed...
KraventheRaven

Nov 25, 2013, 3:04 PM
Hater? 🤣

More like an actual mexican that has to deal with this set-backs on a daily basis, but hey! Let's ALL be bigoted, that's what the internet is for anyway! 🤣
Doom Wolf

Nov 26, 2013, 11:29 AM
So... you're gonna let your mustache grow insanely wild?
KraventheRaven

Nov 26, 2013, 5:02 PM
Doomwolf´s letter to Santa:

Dear Santa:

This Christmas I would like a dictionary. I really need it.

Love,

Doomwolf.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.