See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=8&fi=3149239

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Around the World

Back to message list

In search of the right mobile phone!

by spaceman91    Jul 3, 2012, 10:44 AM

Hello,

I am an American university student and will be studying abroad in Denmark for the fall. This will include weekend travel all around Europe.

I am realizing how hard it is to find a phone that has the features I need, even after using the search tools on phonescoop, so I figured I would ask if anyone has any relevant knowledge.

I am looking for a phone that I can buy a Danish simcard to use it with, and pay for minutes/texts/internet as I go. Also, I want a phone that will work back here in the US with a pay-as-you-go provider, for example Virgin Mobile.

Needed:
-QWERTY keyboard
-headset jack
-texting
-internet (at least enough to email/facebook and book flights/hostels on the go)
-Decent battery life (I am willing to get an extra battery)
-Something that wont shatter if dropped (does not need to be invincible but not like the iphone screen)
-micro SD card slot
-speaker phone, vibrate, alarm, etc

Preferred:
camera/video
touch screen (along with a qwerty)
mobile hotspot

I realize no phone has everything, but if anyone has any phones like this, know of anyone who does, or traveled around the EU and then went to America, please share your thoughts!

Cheers

Report to moderator

Replies

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.