Home  ›  Forums  ›

Around the World

all discussions

show all 7 replies

My girlfriend is in Italy and she says her calls are having trouble getting through...

srt8challenger

Aug 21, 2010, 5:46 PM
My girlfriend is in Italy on vacation and she has always had trouble with calls getting through to me. She says sometimes she will call me and the phone will just keep on ringing and ringing but no one will pick up, and i dont receive the call or get notified of a missed call. Sometimes her call will get through, but she says sometimes she will call me for an hour or two before it makes it through. Some days I dont get to talk to her because she tries for hours and it doesnt work. She comes back in a week but I miss her a lot and I'd like to know why this happens? She uses a LAN line over there and calls me on my Cell. Any help is greatly appreciated!
watagatapitusberry

Feb 15, 2011, 8:25 PM
have you ever considered using msn or facebook?
Azeron

Feb 19, 2011, 1:51 AM
You revived a six month old thread and now some perv has the OP committing suicide.
Chizzle

Feb 20, 2011, 12:02 PM
Skipe
killerphones

Feb 22, 2011, 7:08 PM
correction 😁
bdo3272

Feb 18, 2011, 7:00 PM
its not the service. its mario. she's banging a guy named mario in italy and doesnt have time for you no more. sorry
desireuser442

Feb 24, 2011, 3:29 PM
you guys are a bunch of jerks if you are childish enought to respond this way (reported)
nichomachean

Feb 28, 2011, 5:09 PM
You obviously missed out on an important part of your childhood if you didn't find the humor in that comment. I only wish I could report you for being completely lame, and I sincerely hope you can pull the stick out of your A55 and lighten up!

However, I heard it was Luigi she was banging.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.