Around the World
1. Purchase a cheap unlocked GSM phone to use for phonecalls where I install a local SIM card and sign up for the Verizon international roaming package to receive my data on my Blackberry utilizing my Verizon SIM card.
2. Install a local SIM card in my Blackberry to use for making phone calls. Then, download my data only over wifi. If I do this, do I need to shut off data on the phone until I'm in the wifi zone and am using the phone on wifi? I wouldn't think so, since I would do this only if the local SIM card would not support data transmission.
Does anyone have any comments or other ideas?
- So by Joben
- Re: Roaming overseas by OrionsVantage
- Re: Roaming overseas by deepc
- Re: Roaming overseas by I_Flogged_molly
- better idea.. by dadayk12