Home  ›  Forums  ›

Around the World

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Unlocked Sprint Samsung Moment Usable In Peru?

SpykedVodka

May 15, 2010, 2:28 PM
Ok... I got a Sprint Samsung Moment and I will be in Peru for 2 months...

I am not paying $2.49 a minute to use my Sprint Service there but would rather get Telefonico Service hooked up to my phone because from what I understand they offer CDMA service in Lima...

So it is possible to unlock my Sprint Samsung Moment to use with that phone service in Peru? Obviously I would disassociate the moment from my Sprint account first before trying to activate it with Telefonico.

How does this work, can somebody help me out with this and explain?
gringo.lokozhon

Jun 26, 2010, 2:04 PM
well if there is CDMA service in peru you can use it but would need to unlock it (cheaper in peru I belive)...if you have a touch pro 2 it is easy...i use mine in mexico and is working with telcel and i did not have to unlock it and could be used in GSM (telcel) and CDMA (iusacell) so i basically have 2 numbers in 1 phone but i do need to change to CDMA or GSM only...
sprintchickwv

Jun 27, 2010, 3:11 PM
888-226-7212

That # is for the Int'l Dept; they can give you more detail on what your options are.
Vosberg1

Jul 10, 2010, 8:50 AM
Agreed.
chokate

Jul 22, 2010, 9:11 PM
Well, thanks all for your help. I am looking for this help. Lucky me !!!
purokayoEVO

Aug 14, 2010, 9:23 PM
😲
purokayoEVO

Aug 14, 2010, 9:24 PM
unlock chicks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no sale no girl.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.