http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=8&fi=2381317

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Around the World

Back to message list

Top message:  smallest iPhone? by Michelle1988   Oct 28, 2009, 5:31 AM

Replying to:  I wouldn't say that... by KriisCDW   May 9, 2010, 12:01 PM

Recent Experience with an iPhone User

by Amarantamin    May 9, 2010, 8:49 PM

Hehe... So, I met someone with an iPhone the other day. We were working together to build a greenhouse, and he pulled out his iPhone to use as a level. He proudly proclaimed "I bet nobody else's phone can do this!" Considering this a challenge, I go into the house and get my Moment (didn't want it getting dirty, Drooling )

So, I load up my level inside, and calibrate it. I level the same object, and surprise, we get different results by nearly a full degree. Using a physical non-phone level, we test it, and mine was closer to correct; only 0.2 degree off, compared to his 1.1 degree off. Naturally, he takes this as a challenge.

So, during our lunch, we tested application versus application. He loaded up some that he'd already paid for, even bought a couple extra just to prove his point; sadly, the point was moot, as every application he found, I found as well. Only difference was, the majority of mine were free. The quality of applications was similar, some were even the exact same application, yet the majority of mine were free (some did cost) and his cost individually.

Red-faced and rather annoyed at this point, he says hastily; "My iPhone is still better."

"How so?" I ask.

"Because people who do stuff with their lives have iPhones. Android are for nerdy tech-geeks."

Thought you might enjoy that. Very Happy

Report to moderator

Replies

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.