WiGuy

Oct 29, 2009, 1:57 PM
from the site you linked. "*Note: This is not original Apple iPhone."
mist668

Oct 29, 2009, 5:09 PM
Duh! 🤤
AVANESS

Nov 5, 2009, 8:23 PM
I know you think this is funny but its not an iphone. you said it was the smallest Iphone and its not ok? you have no idea what iphone is capable of. that is definatly not an iphone. dont ever say iphone again. 🤣 😎
upgrade

Dec 6, 2009, 4:01 PM
hahahaha someonelove their iphone a little too much! 🙄
VTECgarrett

May 6, 2010, 10:48 PM
I phones are teh sux!
KriisCDW

May 9, 2010, 12:01 PM
Apple over charges... for over rated phones... to people who honestly think they are magical.

*BUT* they are quality products.

just not worth the worship that they get. Closed proprietary system from an egotistical over zealous company... needs to be knocked down a peg or two.
Amarantamin

May 9, 2010, 8:49 PM
Hehe... So, I met someone with an iPhone the other day. We were working together to build a greenhouse, and he pulled out his iPhone to use as a level. He proudly proclaimed "I bet nobody else's phone can do this!" Considering this a challenge, I go into the house and get my Moment (didn't want it getting dirty, 🤤 )

So, I load up my level inside, and calibrate it. I level the same object, and surprise, we get different results by nearly a full degree. Using a physical non-phone level, we test it, and mine was closer to correct; only 0.2 degree off, compared to his 1.1 degree off. Naturally, he takes this as a challenge.

So, during our lunch, we tested application versus application. He loaded up some that he'd already paid for, e...
(continues)
desireuser442

Jan 24, 2011, 3:25 PM
lmao love it. people are pretty silly, just jump on any bandwagon to be cool, at least you had a comparison others just dog the phone nice work Amarantamin
happyjoy

Nov 22, 2010, 3:56 AM
hahah steve is that you? must be a china phone. iphone ds just like a nintendo ds? hehehe well cute fone though and cheap at that
bluedrummer27

Jan 28, 2011, 5:18 PM
Do you know why the iPhone has the following it does? 1. The phones work. Plain and simple. 2. Their are more apps, features, and options for the iPhone than any other phone. 3. Apple set AND raised the bar with the iPhone. How many companies try to copy the iPhone? Android is THE biggest ripoff of iOS I've ever seen. (android sucks) Google doesnt give two s**** about the end user. It constantly freezes, they're releasing 3.0 before anyone even gets 2.3. Plain and simple, Android is a ripoff. (they also copied the java code and are getting in trouble for that). So put that in your pipe and smoke it! lol
He who Lurks

Feb 2, 2011, 4:16 PM
Snappy rebuttal
Eruaphadion

Mar 30, 2011, 12:58 PM
Hmm... I would have to say you are incorrect.

1. I do have to cede to you that iPhones do work well but Android devices also work quite well depending on the manufacturer. Android is an OS - you can't say the OS is bad because the manufacturer makes mistakes. Every company customizes Android for their devices and sometimes makes mistakes. Some examples are Motorola's Motoblur (A major failure imo) or HTC's Sense . Try using a Nexus phone which uses stock Android before bashing the OS.

2. There are more Apps for Android and more of them are free than on iPhone. There are over 120,000 apps for android.

3. Android is not a ripoff of iOS, If you care to check, Android supported folders since it came out, Apple copied Android in that r...
(continues)
MadLib

Mar 30, 2011, 7:35 PM
I could be wrong, but it was my understanding that Apple has several hundred thousand more apps than Android, but that Android does indeed have either more free apps as a percentage of apps available, or more free apps period. Either way, I agree that Android trumps iOS, but it is important to remain objective. I will try to find accurate, up-to-date figures on apps available between the two.

Thanks.
MadLib

Mar 30, 2011, 7:45 PM

The Android Market is growing at three times the rate of Apple's App Store, according to a report released today by mobile security firm Lookout.

The number of Android Market apps increased about 127 percent since August, while the number of apps in the Apple App Store grew at a rate of 44 percent during that period, the company said in its latest App Genome Project report, which is based on an analysis of more than 500,000 mobile apps for those mobile platforms.

"The Android is maturing fast," but the Apple App Store still has significantly more apps, Lookout Chief Technology Officer Kevin Mahaffey told CNET in a phone interview. Of the apps available to U.S. users, which reflects the apps Lookout analyzed, the
(continues)
Michelle1988

Oct 29, 2009, 9:58 PM
No, I think it's made by China manufecture. It's sooooo cute! 🤤 Is it good? 🙄
juice007

Dec 22, 2009, 3:01 PM
Awww I bet you are soooo much cuter. Besides we were born in the same year 😎
minigrace

Dec 19, 2009, 8:23 AM
KriisCDW

May 9, 2010, 11:57 AM
I don't understand people... I can make a phone that's 1/10th the size of an iPhone... I can make one that's 3x the size of the iPhone...

But since I made them... not Apple:

they aren't iPhones.
Winteremix

Jan 24, 2011, 12:47 PM
Ya there are tons of iPhone clones. A few days ago I had a lady come try to activate her iPhone, and she was really upset when I told her it wasnt really an iPhone at all. There was no power button on the top, just the button on the front, the back could come off so that you can get to the battery, and the menus resembled the iPhone menus, but the graphics looked like a really cheap virgin mobile phone from 5 years ago. It was also extremely slow! And on the back where it should say 'iPhone' just said 'Phone' lol. It was funny hearing her yelling at me about the phone that she bought online for $150 was a fake.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.