Home  ›  Forums  ›

Around the World

all discussions

show all 5 replies

Trip to Italy

drose224

Aug 10, 2009, 9:56 AM
I will be going to Italy in late September. ATT has unlocked my phone. Where in Italy can I buy a SIM card and what should I pay for it.
Drunk

Aug 22, 2009, 1:26 PM
If you can afford a trip to Italy then you are well enough off to not have to worry about the cost of min per money. Just get a T-Mobile phone and you will never look back unless you turn around and happen to look back.
drose224

Aug 22, 2009, 2:40 PM
Drunk, You are indeed proof that the internet restricts no one to post here regardless of age or mental defect. Find another sandbox to play in.
Drunk

Aug 22, 2009, 4:54 PM
Well... 😕 yeah I guess you are right. I don't know why you took it so seriously but ok.
ATnT Nokia

Aug 31, 2009, 8:53 PM
drose224 said:
Drunk, You are indeed proof that the internet restricts no one to post here regardless of age or mental defect. Find another sandbox to play in.

LEAVE my Drunk alone!!!!!! 👿
llama

Sep 13, 2009, 4:23 PM
My understanding is (I've never been there) you can buy prepay minutes like at most stores...You'll prolly use either TIM, Orange or Vodaphone...

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.