Phone Scoop

printed October 25, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=8&fi=1970887

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Around the World

Back to message list

Top message:  Best SIM card for access in Europe by gadgetaddict   Dec 30, 2003, 11:29 AM

Replying to:  Re: Best SIM card for access in Europe by filerx   Jan 3, 2009, 11:10 AM

Re: Best SIM card for access in Europe

by Nadesico81    Jan 6, 2009, 2:27 AM

It does not Matter what SIM you use in Eroupe as long as its local to the country your spending the most time in. Take it from me I work for Vofafone in the UK.

All the diffrent networks in eroupe all roam on each other for the most part. The EU has come in over the last year and made the networks slash the roaming rates when you leave your home network.

It costs me less to make an Internatinal Call to the USA normaly a 1.99 (Sterling) then it does when I am makeing it off my home network. On mainland Eroupe my roam rate is fixed to a lower rate then on Vodafones UK network.

So when you in the EU you can thank the EU Central Goverment for fixing internatinal roaming rates.

Report to moderator

Replies

No replies to this message

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.