printed July 29, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=8&fi=1943170

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Around the World

Back to message list

(wordy) newbie has a Q 'bout travlin with T-mobile

by Hidalgo    Dec 2, 2008, 2:07 PM

Hello. I'm brand new to phone scoop & brand new to T-mobile.

Just ordered an unlocked 4band Nokia N81 with internet capabilities yesterday. I live in US.

This will be my backup phone and I don't want to pay too much for service and will also be my travel phone when I go on vacation.

I ordered a T-mobile pre-paid SIM.

I want to use the wireless web features in Europe on this phone with my T-mobile pre-paid SIM. The T-mobile reps were a little inconsistant in their answers, so I'm wondering if anybody has any knowledge or experience in using a domestic prepaid plan and temporarilly used it abroad for data plans.

T-mobile advertises the side-kick program, but it is written "domestic" email, text, internet, etc. Also, not sure if I have to pay even for days the phone is not in use with sidekick. T-mobile. Also, there is a 20MB data plan that looks like prepaid, but I'm not sure if that is usable overseas or not.

Thanks for your responses.

Report to moderator

Replies

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.