printed October 22, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=8&fi=1801446

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Around the World

Back to message list

Sony Ericsso w200i MMS and internet

by rando152    Jul 23, 2008, 2:14 PM

Hello my brother recommended this site for my problem haha. ok So i bought this unlocked SE w200i from tiger direct and well i put my AT&T card into it and i could call peolpe and text just fine then i tryed to send a picture message and got some weird thing saying it couldnt connect so i looked around and ryed entering settings to no avail, i check the SE site and they dont have settings on that phone for my network, i've looked at it a bit and concluded it was made for the virgin mobile UK free sim program because it 1) has a sim card 2) has virign mobile logo pics in the memory. it is cpmpletely free loking n the outside no logo other than SE. but ig uess what im asking for is if anyone has any info on how to connect this phone to the AT&T MMS network and the internet. Thank you so much i would appreciate all the help i can get

Report to moderator

Replies

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.