Home  ›  Forums  ›

Around the World

all discussions

Anyone heard of this phone?

MauiBuilt

Jan 27, 2008, 11:41 PM
So I was perusing importgsm.com and I stumbled upon this phone in the budget phones section of unlocked phones. It is called the Song Dic 338/A168. It is a sweet looking phone, has a touch screen and handwriting recognition, and just about everything the TMo Wing or AT&T Tilt has, but it costs only 200 bucks. What's the deal here? Seems too good to be true. I searched and searched (and searched some more) but I cannot find any info on this phone. Anyone heard of it? Is it worth a damn? Let me know!!

http://www.importgsm.com/product.php?productid=429&c ... »
Hombre07

Jan 28, 2008, 12:30 AM
It lacks the 850 band. You AT&T or T-Mobile? If your T-Mobile you should be perfect with it. If your AT&T find out what bands are used in your area.
MauiBuilt

Jan 28, 2008, 1:29 AM
Well, I'm Tmo so I guess the calls will be good. But I was looking a little more for the features, is it laggy? It is really cheap so I'm weary..

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.